- Orpheum Theatre - http://orpheumpresents.com/ - 15 W. Aspen St, Flagstaff AZ
- Pepsi Amphitheatre - http://pepsiamp.com/ - Visit site for location and directions.
- Jobbing.com Arena - http://www.jobingarena.com/ - 9400 W. Maryland Ave, Glendale AZ. Westside Stadium Status.
- Mesa Amphitheatre - http://mesaamp.com/ - 263 N. Center St, Mesa AZ "The Mesa Amphitheatre is best known for its great location and tiered lawn - big enough for great acts, and intimate enough for everyone to have a great view of the stage! The Mesa Amp draws concertgoers from a market of more than 3 million people. Located just 15 minutes from downtown Phoenix, this open air concert venue is also popular for daylong festivals and community events."
- Celebrity Theatre - http://www.celebritytheatre.com/ - 440 N. 32nd St, Phoenix AZ "For 50 years, the Historic facility has provided patrons with the ultimate in entertainment viewing featuring an extremely rare revolving stage and no seat being more than 70 feet away! Audiences and entertainers alike love the intimate atmosphere of this 2650-seat theater in the round. The theater’s state-of-the-art sound system adds to its acoustical excellence making this the perfect venue to enjoy world-class entertainment."
- Comerica Theatre - http://www.comericatheatre.com/ - 400 W. Washington St, Phoenix AZ "
- Crescent Ballroom - http://www.crescentphx.com/ - 308 N. 2d Ave, Phoenix AZ "Crescent Ballroom is three things. It’s a mid-size music venue in Downtown Phoenix able to accommodate crowds in the 300-550 range. Crescent Ballroom also is a Lounge, open daily with full-bar service, and free live music everyday. The final component is our Kitchen, Cocina 10, featuring a unique menu locally sourced and operated by Chris Bianco, of Pizzeria Bianco."
- The Foundry - http://www.foundrylive.com - POSSIBLY CLOSED - "The Foundry Live is Arizona’s exciting new music venue that provides a fresh concert-going experience for those who love live music. Providing world-class entertainment across all genres of music, the 1500 person capacity venue located in Phoenix’s historic downtown warehouse district offers general admission seating and a state-of-the-art sound system. Not stopping there, we take your musical experience way beyond this: the Foundry also offers seating in our elevated lounge that features an exclusive bar and cocktail service! For most shows, the lounge will be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis, so be sure to book your tickets in advance."
- Marquee Theatre - http://luckymanonline.com/ - 730 N. Mill Ave, Tempe AZ This is a great venue that gets most of the Valley's indie bands and other non-stadium acts.
- Rhythm Room - http://www.rhythmroom.com/ - 1019 E. Indian School Rd, Phoenix AZ "The Rhythm Room Roots, Blues & Concert Club in Phoenix, Arizona is a live music venue hosting local and national acts on a nightly basis. We opened in 1991 and celebrated our 20th anniversary in 2011. We’ve got live music with the best customers around! And the staff ain’t half bad either!"
- U.S. Airways Center - http://www.usairwayscenter.com/ - 201 E. Jefferson St, Phoenix AZ. Stadium Status.
- The Rogue Bar - http://www.theroguebar.com/ - So hipster they don't have a real website. 423 N. Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale AZ
- The Venue of Scottsdale - http://www.thevenuescottsdale.com/ - 7117 E. 3rd Ave, Scottsdale AZ
- Clubhouse Music Venue - http://www.clubhousemusicvenue.com/ - "The Clubhouse Music Venue, Located at 1320 E. Broadway Rd. Tempe AZ 85282. The Clubhouse Music Venue features the best in Local, Touring, and Regional acts. Voted Best Local Music Venue by The New Times Magazine, We have been in the valley of the sun for 6 years hosting shows for all age groups on a nightly basis. Besides great music nightly, we also have a full service kitchen and now feature pizza if you get hungry."