Things to do this weekend (May 17-19)
- Start the weekend off tonight (May 17) at the Ren, White, and Brew Summer Kickoff at the Renaissance Hotel in Downtown Phoenix at 50 E Adams. Runs from 5pm-9pm. Admission is free, "adult slushies" are available, as is giant jenga, slip-n-slide, bags/cornhole, and more More info
- Charlie Murphy at Standup Live May 17-19 - http://standuplive.com
- Free museums - Phoenix Art Museum and the Heard Museum are free on Saturday for International Museum Day. https://www.facebook.com/events/357434674356267/
- AmeriCAN Canned Craft Beer Festival - Sponsored by San Tan Brewery, featuring over 150 local and national beers. Runs from noon to 6 on May 18 in Old Town Scottsdale. Presale tickets $25 while available, $35 at the door, $100 for VIP. Gen Ad gets you 20 samples and a custom 4 oz sample can.
- Mixology class at Last Drop at Hermosa Inn. $30, from 2-4
- Doobieq at Kiwanis Park on May 19 from 2p-8p. Free food and drinks, live entertainment, and more. http://aznitelife.com/a_events.cgi?pn=epage&en=3898AREF20130519
Events Lists and Calendars for this weekend: