- Desert Botanical Garden - lots of special events. Visit site for hours, exhibits, and cost. 1201 N. Galvin Parkway, Phoenix, AZ 85008
- Scottsdale Historical Society Museum - visit site for hours, exhibits, and cost. 7333 Scottsdale Mall, Scottsdale AZ
- Taliesin West - Build by Frank Lloyd Wright, now open to the public. Tour info online or at 480-860-2700. 12621 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard, Scottsdale AZ
- Kerr Cultural Center - Venue for still and live art. Voted "Best Place to Hear Live Jazz." Calendar of events and exhibits. 6110 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale AZ
- Hoo Hoogam Ki Museum - on the Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Community, a museum showing arts, crafts, and more from the Pima and Maricopa tribes. See website for hours and pricing. 10005 E Osborn Road, Scottsdale AZ.
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art - AKA SMoCA. See website for exhibits and events. 7374 E Second St, Scottsdale AZ
- Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts - a close cousin to SMoCA, but without the attractive acronym (SCftPA just doesn't roll off the tongue). Check the website for a bevy of events. 7380 E Second St, Scottsdale AZ.